I am not quite sure why anyone would choose the floor over a bed, but . . .
In the past 6 or 7 weeks, each child in our household has had a fever. Bryn's was the shortest, and only lasted 18 hours. Ed's was the longest, and was 5 days. I took him to the doctor on day 4--they told me to wait a little longer.
Now they've all had it, we are done. I will take a virus that is fever and fatigue.
The funniest part of the sickness was watching Caitlin, overcome it. She had it on TH and FR. She did not want to miss a birthday party on Saturday, so Friday afternoon she said, "I'm going to be like Colin from the Secret Garden. I CHOOSE to get better!"
Well, she got better, and went to the party. CHOOSING works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment