“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.” Joseph Smith
Wow, how is it when your kids can actually talk to you and ask you for things? Alida is just starting to talk and it gets so confusing when you know she is trying so hard to communicate, and yet she doesn't make much sense. I can't believe how big your family has gotten, you all so great! I still can't believe Bryn is out of her baby car seat :)
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteWow, how is it when your kids can actually talk to you and ask you for things? Alida is just starting to talk and it gets so confusing when you know she is trying so hard to communicate, and yet she doesn't make much sense. I can't believe how big your family has gotten, you all so great! I still can't believe Bryn is out of her baby car seat :)
ReplyDelete