“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Egg-salad idea

For your leftover Easter eggs . . . . 
I tried this sandwich today and it was awesome.
I measured nothing, you will have to guess.

1 hard-boiled egg, diced
olive oil
vinegar
mustard
cilantro
salt
pepper

Sliced tomato

2 slices homemade bread (toasted--that's a bonus of being at home with young children. Access to a toaster).

(I know not everyone loves cilantro like I do, some think it tastes like dishsoap. But if you love it, try this sandwich--it is a keeper. Sidenote: this was my lunch, I didn't try feeding it to today's crowd. I do have one or two children that would appreciate it, but not those who are home today. I might eat this weekly for awhile).

2 comments: