“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wacky hair

I found this wacky hair look on a blog I read . . . . we wanted to test it out.


can you spot the animal descending the staircase?

pictured with brother for comparison . . . . so you see how tall it really is


I hope I can remember it for the next wacky hair day. . . . .. . . .the trick is using an empty toilet tissue roll. It works.

2 comments:

  1. B- Did you wear your hair like that all day? It is awesome! Did you win the tallest hair award?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryn looks like a Whoo-ville resident with that hair-do. Very wacky and very fun! Nancy

    ReplyDelete