A better contender for the Summer Reading project for my children than the last one I mentioned.
Loved it. He's brilliant. I liked his ideas of disruptive innovation, (lots more to read on this), and I can't wait to get my next audio book written by him.
You can read lots of summaries on this but basically it's an expanded version of the final course lecture he gave his students in his business classes. Very inspiring, clean (NO SWEAR WORDS), and gave me lots to think about.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad for these book ideas! I've been craving a book with which to sit and read in the evenings as we are not big TV people (except Friday nights for "Blue Bloods" and I have read all the books in the house that spark my interest....keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteThank you Julie. This was VERY good. Unfortunately my library doesn't have anything else written by him in an audiobook. What I didn't say about this was that I think it's really great for thinking about parenting & relationships.
ReplyDelete