“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.” Joseph Smith
Andrew your hair looks great. It is fun that you get to do scouts with your mom. I remember when you were a baby I called you Fuzz because your hair stood straight up. Alyssa also has fuzzy baby hair that reminds me of you. I wish we lived closer, maybe Uncle Nate could cut our kids hair, too. Keith cut the boys hair last week, and Parker did not want to sit still.
Andrew your hair looks great. It is fun that you get to do scouts with your mom. I remember when you were a baby I called you Fuzz because your hair stood straight up. Alyssa also has fuzzy baby hair that reminds me of you. I wish we lived closer, maybe Uncle Nate could cut our kids hair, too. Keith cut the boys hair last week, and Parker did not want to sit still.
ReplyDeletelooks sharp! i LOVE boys with clean cut hair.
ReplyDeleteNice hair cut, Andrew. Good job, Nathan. Your hair cut looks better than mine ever did.
ReplyDeleteMom Hunt