
Have you tried?
After paying $6 for a loaf of Cinnamon Chip Bread last weekend, I determined to make my own. I'd never heard of "Cinnamon chips" before, but when I looked them up online, I discovered that Hershey's makes them. This morning when I found them at my grocery store in our small town, I nearly jumped up and down in the aisle. (There is one grocery store in my town besides Walmart. OK, one chain, two locations).
I added them to my regular bread recipe and WOW--what a treat!
I have to figure out when the best time is to add them to my dough, it was quite sticky and quite melty . . . will be putting them in the freezer before the next attempt. Can't wait to try them in an oatmeal cookie, too! From my kitchen to yours--ENJOY!
sounds YUM-O! : )
ReplyDeleteIsn't everything sticky and melty in the TX heat? It sounds good, I will have to look for them and try it.
ReplyDeletehow very exciting! those sound delish. i'm actually new to cinnamon bread, but i LOVE it. i too spend exhorbant amounts of $ on it, so seeing these may very well justify my continued obsession.
ReplyDelete