“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

What are they waiting for?

Something I love about where we live is witnessing the southward migration of birds. Every day hundreds of birds pause on the buildings, wires, trees, and fences along our main street during the early morning and early evening hours. Nathan made this video on the way home from work today at 5:45 p.m.
We think they are grackles, but do not claim bird expertise of any kind.
ENJOY!

If you didn't watch with your volume on, you missed something and better try again.

1 comment:

  1. I also took pictures of the birdies last year while we were still in Texas. I was almost a little bit overwhelmed by the massive amount of them. Thanks for the sound, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete