the beginning
or
the end
Nathan completed his fellowship!
Today was graduation.
Again.
Nathan participated in 5 graduations in the past 17 years.
That'sawholelotofschool.
I was not excited about doing a fellowship. "Two more years at the end of this road that is already very long?"
That could be translated as: "Are we there yet?"
During the past two years, however, I have come full circle. It is worth it! And as time marches on, the investment of time will pay off even more.
This is the man you want caring for your feet . . . especially if you have diabetes.
Congratulations and thank you, Nathan.
(and thank you to those who've supported this journey)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! Congratulations. We are very proud of Nathan for his hard work. I am glad he is taking care of my sister and their children, as well others feet.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! No way! How exciting to be done Beth! How perfectly wonderful. I think of you many times when I think of the long road ahead of Mike and I. You always seem to look at these resident/fellowship years with a good attitude that I aspire to have. Your optimistic perspective reminds me there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we can get through this! Congratulations to your wonderful family. I'm SO happy for you.
ReplyDeleteSo has it hit you yet that you guys are actually done? Can't imagine.
Yeah, congratulations to Nathan and Beth! It must be a super great feeling. I so look forward for Santino to have a picture taken for that reason. :) Your family deserve the best!
ReplyDeletep.s. Good luck with the move!
This is a great picture of a great guy. Thanks for making him greater, Beth. We love you both. Nancy
ReplyDeleteI had no idea another graduation followed the fellowship! Way to go you 2- another end to a long journey. (the final end!) YAY
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete