August 13, 2011
My time 36:40
Nathan's 18:32
Dad 42:30???
Great course.
Mom mentioned how funny it is that last week was the "Human" Race, and this was the "Rat" Race.
I dislike it when race walkers pass me. Much better to have the winner of the 10K pass me (when I am only doing the 5K). Today when the race walker passed me and I couldn't catch him, I decided who I would pass and stay ahead of. I passed her in the last couple minutes of the race.
The Fort Collins H.S. Cross country team came and dominated the race. Fun to watch them run fast. It's safe to say all of them were ahead of me.
Nathan also won a drawing for prizes: He picked out a set of wrenches. They had written retail value $29, so we almost got our entry fee back.
Thanks, Mom for watching the kids while we ran!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.