“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Vintage Me


Wearing dresses I wore as a little girl. The red and white one was a favorite of mine. It is one of the best spinning dresses I ever wore.

After they are done wearing them, what should I do with them?
Keep them?
Donate them?
Re-fashion them into doll clothing?

3 comments:

  1. Cute girls in cute dresses! It would be fun to make something from the dresses when they outgrow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used most of the ink in my printer trying to print a copy of this adorable picture. We love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. They are so cute! Keep the dresses- maybe your girls will dress their girls in them. I hate the thought of cutting up dresses.

    ReplyDelete