“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Just in case you needed some pink, here's evidence we really do a "pink" load of laundry at our home.


"Popping through" Valentine idea spotted HERE.
            We took these for the kids' teachers and some of the office staff at school. One office lady was so excited, "It's not chocolate!!!" I didn't do the cute printout because I don't have a color printer. Colored paper worked well, too.
Painted dishes idea spotted HERE.
            These were a hit with oatmeal this morning. Maybe I'll use on regular oatmeal day again??? I was going to do this with dinner, but didn't think the powdered sugar would go well with my plan. It was perfect with breakfast.
Have a Happy Valentine's day!

(I will try to learn how to crop in my next collage).

3 comments:

  1. What fun ideas! Happy Valentines Day to all your family. We love you. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to get caught up on your blog!!!
    The kids are growing up so much, it's so fun to see them. Great projects, I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plate idea! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete