“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saturday at the Zoo

I found out that Caitlin wanted to go to the zoo for her birthday. We needed a family fun day, and the last zoo we went to was in TX, so we decided it was time.
We used our last football free Saturday to go, the one before Labor day.



I think giraffes are my favorite zoo animal


Everyone loved the komodo

I saved seats for the sea lion/seal show--worth the wait

Dear Family Veterinarians--why is his hump laying down???
We packed a lunch and enjoyed it in the shade outside the zoo. It was crowded, it was hot, but it was a great way to end our summer together. We drive to Denver mostly for the temple, this time it was nice to go for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment