Someone had a birthday this weekend.
She requested granola, yogurt, and frozen peaches for breakfast.
(I didn't get the granola made on time--BOO. I should have done it ahead of time, I procrastinated).
Scrambled eggs and tortillas for lunch.
Tomato soup, rolls, and cucumbers for dinner.
With brownies & homemade marshmallows for dessert.
We added hot fudge and toffee bits for fun, not because they were requested.
My parents came. So did my sister, her three children and a friend. It was nice to have company.
Delightful weather added to our weekend.
Diana asked for hair clips and fashion boots, (as opposed to snow boots), and long sleeve shirts. She's delight because she's agreeable. We all agree on that.
Here are some process photos of the marshmallows and the roll dough. Family favorites.
Marshmallows found HERE, and rolls are adapted from HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Birthday! It looks like a fun day for you.
ReplyDelete