

Not sure what to title this one yet . . . .
This morning we had a ward activity at the "Splash pad." I know of 4 splash pads in our town and the neighboring one. I guess it is survival for the heat. These FREE parks have tons of water squirting and dumping from all kinds of places . . . until it goes off, that is. Today while we were there it went off without explanation, and didn't come back on. It was OK, because we really needed to be on to the next activity of the morning.
I had a really hard time getting a photo of Diana. She wouldn't stop moving long enough to look at the camera. Maybe that's a good title. "Can't stop moving." Pretty accurately describes 2/3 of our family. Her expression shows you how she feels about time spent at the splash pad.

We can't keep time from moving, either. This week was busy with a 3 day fever for Bryn, 3 days of Cub scout day camp for Andrew and I, and lots of 90 degree weather. The next activity this morning was stopping in at Day Camp for Family Day with sailboats, magic show, our favorite weatherman, and pony rides. Tonight is a date out for Nathan and I, to the resident graduation. First time we've been to a resident graduation other than Loyola. So glad to not be the residents anymore!

In other news, we think (fingers crossed) that the air conditioning in the minivan is fixed. Hoping it "stays cool" through lots of hot miles in July. Gotta go, can't stop moving!
Slash pads are a great idea. I think the first time I saw one was in New York City, at a park near Emily and Bryan's home. What a fun day you had. Keep moving! Nancy
ReplyDeleteIt looks like fun! Glad to hear you are still moving, and not down and out.
ReplyDelete