“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Visible Progress

Something I like about keeping a journal (or writing a blog), is being able to look back and see progress. Last September, I sewed in my first zipper. I came back to that project last night, and here is the final product. (The first one turned out a wee bit tiny). This one is just right.

I'm happy I finished. You may know that September is National Sewing Month . . . . my project this month is to finish up some UFO's (unfinished objects).

By next September, I will put some zippers into clothing . . . . Happy sewing Month!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back is better! I am now folding my laundry and realizing the hampers are full again . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. Both zippers looked so perfectly aligned!

    ReplyDelete