Andrew committed to set the dinner table for the entire year, 2009!
Dinner prep is the most stressful time of the day for me--so many things to remember, steps to coordinate. It is like a giant puzzle with many pieces (think silverware for 6 people and some of us use smaller forks, and some use plastic) and a deadline fast approaching.
My kids have been setting the table for awhile, but he decided to do it all, all year. This is the kind of gift you just can't buy. I love it.
Go Andrew!
This is #3 of 3. If you didn't make this year's top three, you better give me vacation for a month or set my table daily in 2010.
What great gifts for Christmas! I just recently realized I need to be a better example of making my bed, and thus encourage my kids to make theirs. Caleb has been making his and Parker's bed this week. It is fun to let him do it, and feel good for helping his brother, too.
ReplyDelete