“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To blog or not to blog, that is the question

So, I am officially joining the blogging world. It is kind of a quiet entry, isn't it?
I've been thinking about taking this step for a long time, but was waiting for the perfect title to come to me. It came just the other day when I was ironing.
Ironing? I know, I don't do it very often, I think it was in the middle of quilting, so, not really ironing, but quilting standing at the ironing board pressing fabric. When the name came to me, then I was ready.

Now what?????? More to come, soon.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so is this funny that I am making the first comment on my blog? FYI, two people tried to comment and it didn't work, so I am trying before I send them the "please try again" email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can comment on this post, but not on the other one. Strange, but true. I have a picture on my wall that you made that says Life is a Patchwork of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great name. Love it. I think we all pursue that hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You started a blog! Welcome to the blogging world. Now I can keep better tabs on your cute family!

    ReplyDelete