“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

There was a little girl who had a little curl







About a year ago, Diana's hair started to curl. Or you might say, as do the kids, "Daddy curled Diana's hair." The first photo is about a year ago when her curls first started showing up, the latter is now. Thanks, Nathan for the curls!

7 comments:

  1. i can't get over how old diana has gotten.. love the curls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those curls look alot like Nathan's did. You are lucky that you don't have to cut them off, since she is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ". . . and when she was good, she was very, very good and when she was bad . . . ." I am sure Diana is never horrid! So cute!! Both Diana and Ada look so grown up with some hair. Funny how my girls look like Stephen but that curly Hunt hair gene slipped through the cracks, bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, Pretty amazing curls - not from the Parks/Blana genes. and we love the blog - it is great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOPS! You know I should have thought of that when I wrote the title. I only thought through the line I wrote at the beginning. That's what I get.

    She is GOOD 98% of the time. And for the other 2, it is likely more a reflection of my parenting skills and inability to communicate at her level. Or she's tired, or wants something she can't have, the list goes on.

    Maybe that gene will come out when you get to #4, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. every mother's dream! a darling, little, curly haired girl! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those curls. So darling. Um, she is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete