
All in all, a lovely day.
Nathan skipped the early morning meeting to be here for the first day breakfast. Then, he delivered them to school.
When Diana realized they were gone, she said, "Where's Bryn?"
"At school," I replied.
She cried.
Both children are excited to be returning to a familiar school where they already have friends and know their way around. So is their mom.
I was so exhausted I took my morning nap from 9:05 a.m. until 9:25 a.m.
Five of us had CapriSuns with our lunch to celebrate the first day of school. Chicken Pot Pie with a biscuit topping was our celebration dinner.
We prayed for Andrew and Bryn this morning, knowing they were going back to school. They look so happy in the picture. Cherish these days!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting day!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's exciting for them. They look so grown up.
ReplyDeleteStarted a little preschool with Odessa which has produced many a new laughs for Stephen and I. I think learning how to draw letters is a little much for her right now ; )
Congrats on being half-way! That's great. So is Olive Garden. Stephen is such a stinker, we haven't eaten there - ever. It's one of my favorites!!!