“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Heard at the Hunts

In order from oldest to youngest:

Andrew: "Dad, my pocket knife is missing and I think Diana took it. Do you know any of her hiding places?"

Bryn: "If you had to choose which place you are going to work, which one would it be?"

Bryn: "How much money does dad make in a day? 100? 1000?"

Caitlin praying: "And please bless us that wherever we move we'll still speak English."

Diana at the swimming pool on my back, "Mom, you a stroller."
Louder this time, until I acknowledge her with a reply,
"Mom, you a stroller."
"Mom, you a stroller."

Diana talking to me about hair:
"I have curlies, Dad have curlies, do you have curlies?"

Diana to Nathan just after his haircut:
"Dad, your curlies all gone?"

1 comment:

  1. I love when you post "Heard at the Hunts". Did Andrew ever find the pocket knife? Kids say the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete