“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Longhorn State!


I wish I were a computer genius and was able to edit the longhorn photo. When I saw it, I laughed out loud and wanted to share it with y'all. It is slightly blurry, but still funny.
"Up on the rooftop, longhorns pause  . . . "


And this one is evidence that things are bigger in TX.
Where do you think they store him during the off season?
And how do they get him up without a crane?

Merry Christmas to you and your family! We wish you the best.
Love,
the Hunts

p.s. A disclaimer . . . neither of the houses with lights is a photo of my house, but the one below is.


1 comment: