We are home!
We will be adding more blues and greens to our laundry loads.
Born TH, 8:38 a.m., 8 pounds, 4 oz, 20.5 inches
Both mom and baby are healthy and tired. More photos to come and more info, later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you!! I noticed there is no name posted ; ) . . . can't wait for more pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled. I've been checkin the site every time I sit down! How nice for another little guy. Can't wait to know the name. Best wishes for all of you. Hope grandma is coming to help :-D BEV
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! WAIT-... did i forget you weren't finding out the sex. why did i keep calling baby boy E (elisabeth) in my head???
ReplyDeleteanyways.. congrats congrats.. i am sure nate and andrew and thrilled to even out the numbers!
Congratulations! So happy to hear he is here and well.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!! So happy for you guys! What a healthy big boy. Andrew must be so excited to have another boy around!!!
ReplyDeleteElvis??? Enos??? Can't wait to hear about him and your story and how life's been adjusting to a new little one around.
Congrats; Edwin is a beautiful baby boy and Andrew and the girls all look very pleased. You have a wonderful family. We love you and look forward to holding and spoiling this new grandson.
ReplyDeleteLove Papa and Grandma Hunt
grand
Oh, congratulations! What a big baby! He really is beautiful! Way to go! I vote for Ethan. Hope you are all well.
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute. I think he looks like Andrew. Congrats. We are excited to see him this summer.
ReplyDeleteEdwin Joseph Hunt.... Welcome. We are all so glad you have come to join our family. You, as well as all of us are all so blessed to be surrounded by so many loved ones. Your name is fantastic. I can't think of one better suited. Snuggles, hugs, and kisses are being sent your way.
ReplyDeleteLove Uncle James
Aunt Jolynn and your cousins Jordynn and Gideon send their love too.
Welcome to the World, Ed!
ReplyDeleteHe is precious, thank you for sharing!