“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Sister


How I love this face!
For the past few months, I've been napping with her every weekday. 
(I let Nathan take the weekends).
My favorite moment is when she decides it's time to close her eyes.
She fights sleep for a long time, but eventually has to give in.

If I am still awake when she stops moving, I say,
"I love you Diana,"
to see if she's awake.
It's great when she is, because then she answers,
"I love you, too!"
I will miss her nap time when it is gone.

My big sister gave me this dress when her girls were done with it. It is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET!! I love this picture and post.
    My kids crawl in bed with me in the morning some of the time. I love it. The rest of the time they yell that they want me to get them cereal. ugh. LOL

    ReplyDelete