“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A great big place with a a great big heart . . .

 . . . was the title of  today's school musical program. Our favorite pioneer had the opening and closing narration lines. She sang, danced, and did a wonderful job!

One of her lines: "Someone once said, 'I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could.'  So . . . whether you've lived in Texas your whole life or you just got here, we hope that you'll agree with us that Texas is a great big place with a great big heart."

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have seen you perform. You look great in the photos, and I'm sure you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have seen that program. Congratualtions, Bryn on doing a great job! You make a pretty cute pioneer. Nancy

    ReplyDelete