times my baby woke last night to eat while everyone else was sleeping
number of canning jars I washed today
how many times our children were asked to go to bed tonight before they did
number of loads of laundry I did today--it was a wet day (yesterday was the big laundry day of the week, the normal 6 loads)
also how many times I have edited this
but most importantly
three wonderful years!
(strawberries, strawberry cake, strawberry frosting, and strawberry ice cream)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Three Happy Wonderful Years!
ReplyDeleteWe love you Diana.
Grandma and Grandpa Parks
Congrats Diana! And thank you beth for your Christmas letter (by the way) I loved the updates! And exciting that you will be moving to Colorado! We, alas, are not moving- we couldn't sell our condo so we are here to stay! P.S. Alida has taken her first step, twice! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for this post! So cute, and yay for Diana being three, which I can hardly imagine, our girls were just babies yesterday . . . right?
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! The cake looked yummy, did she special request strawberry for the ingredients?
ReplyDelete