I love these recipes with Coriander & Chicken and wanted to share them:
Chicken Tikka Masala
(This is not the exact recipe I have used, but it is the closest free and non-copyrighted one I can find). I got mine here, which I bought at Sam's Club for less than you can get online. This dinner will make you want to stay at the table and eat some more. And more. And you will jump up and down if you get the leftovers the next day--it's so good. I cannot promise your children will love it--but if you like tomatoes, I think you will. And I didn't really jump up and down. But I am excited for lunch tomorrow.
Chicken Bits or Chicken Bites
I've had this one for awhile, and it appears on our table once every couple of weeks. I tweak it a little of course. I cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces instead of tenders, and I cook them all at once, rather than saute twice. It is easy and tasty. My kids love it. Need I say more?
p.s.
Have you tried Freeze Dried herbs?
The first one I tried was dill. It is the next best thing to fresh, because you can keep it around for a long time. Today I bought cilantro . . . we'll see. If I love it, it is going to save dinner a thousand times. . . . (I can't tell you how many times I've wished for fresh cilantro in my kitchen).
Parsely will be next.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a great post, Beth. I am anxious to try the recipes and the herbs. I saw an add for boneless, skinless chicken breasts at a great price the other day and I thought of you. Nana and I talked about this offer and commented that if Beth were here, she would buy it and can it. You do great work in your kitchen! Nancy
ReplyDeleteThey both sound good. Do you make the salad with the chicken bites, or just eat the chicken plain? I have not heard of freeze dried herbs, but will definitely check them out. I usually buy fresh cilantro, and use it once or twice and end up throwing the rest away since it goes bad before I can use it again.
ReplyDelete