“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Love


A few years ago, I saw this delicious looking dessert in the magazine "Everyday Food." Nathan has made it every year since. Yesterday he heard me talking to a friend who asked if we had any Mother's day traditions. Thank goodness she asked--because it reminded him and he delivered.

Isn't tradition delicious?

It is "Strawberry Tart" and I think it was the May or June 2006 issue.

The fabric below it is Bryn's first apron. A friend of mine from Park Ridge was selling them a few years back. I bought them for Andrew and Bryn, and since then asked her for the pattern to make more.

A delicious way to end a wonderful Mother's day.

Click here
for a good story about the effect of a mother's love. We heard it from a teenage boy today in church. I want to be the kind of mom described in the story.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha!!!! glad you got it afterall, and glad i could help!

    ReplyDelete