Just in case you think your kids aren't listening to the commercials during the evening news, check out this conversation Nate heard in the car with kids after soccer practice:
Andrew: "I feel great! I sneezed and sneezed all day, but at dinner mom gave me a Claritin and I feel a lot better.
Bryn: "You should take Zyrtec next time. It's onset is 2 hours faster."
Unreal. There is a reason I mute the commercials. Add this to the list.
PS. Time for my second to last accounting update: Last quiz taken, check. Final on Monday and then a very big check! I am already planning my celebration party. Instead, I should be studying.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can partly blame on the commercials, but the truth is your kids are really really smart.
ReplyDeletep.s. is the test this coming Monday? Do you need help?