“Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it;
and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.”
Joseph Smith

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Accounting class complete!



It's done! I finished my BYU accounting class today! I took it to re-certify to teach, even though my immediate plans do not include formal instruction at this time. The accounting class was the big hurdle. There are several smaller ones still at hand, but with an approaching deadline, May 30, it will not be long before the whole process is complete for 3 more years.

Many people have supported this effort along the way, from cheerleading to watching kids while I study, to reading papers I've written for assignments, to paying for the classes, etc. To washing dishes while I didn't, and waiting for me to read a story later . . . Thank you--it isn't possible without you!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds grueling! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Now I am excited to hear about the reward you get for finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I passed! Saw my grade online today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea!!!!! congrats! go treat yourself to something special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, I forgot to congratulate you on finishing your class. Good job!! You are very wise to keep your certification. Good luck finishing the rest of it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, great job!

    p.s. What was the online course with me on the cover again?

    ReplyDelete